Binderup Church

 

Church of Binderup

Village church

The church was built in the period 1050-1250.

Approximately at year 1500 the narrow tower was added to the church.

The church has been renovated several times, latest in the period 1998-2002. Among other things the former altarpiece was moved to a new alcove in the west end of the church, and that made room for a place for the choir. Both things are decorated by sculptor Erik Heide. He also decorated a stained-glass window.

The pulpit is from year 1600 and the font is Romanesque with a south German baptismal dish from year 1575.

The church is closed to the public, but you can arrange a meeting with the gravedigger.

Last updated by

Rebild Turistbureau info@visitrebild.dk
 

Contatto

Indirizzo

Gl. Viborgvej 12
9600 Aars

Phone

+4598656102

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Nørager
    • Rebild
    • Skørping
    • Støvring
  • General facilities

    • other times open by arrangement

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

Da

Trasporti

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 9.5581690000
    Latitude : 56.764036