Castle Church of Frederiksborg
The 1660's interior of the palace chapel of Frederikborg Palace was saved from the big fire in 1859 and is therefore original. This also applyes to the Compenius organ, which can still be played today. It is also Knight's chapel with the coat of arms on display, which belong to those who have been bestowed the finest orders in our land: The Order of the Elefant and the Order of Dannebrog. Today the church is the main church in the area - and a popular site for weddings, baptisms and funerals.
Last updated byWonderful Copenhagen email@example.com
- Accessibility – Easy access
- handicap friendly
CoordinatesLongitude : 12.299244
Latitude : 55.931671