Dronninglund Slot - Slotsrestaurant
Originally, the castle Dronninglund Slot was a Benedictine monastery for nuns built in the twelfth century and called Hundslund Kloster. In 1690, Queen Charlotte Amalie (wife of Christian VI) bought it and changed the name to Dronninglund Slot. Traces of the monastery can still be seen, as the church Dronninglund Kirke is part of the buildings.
Today, the castle functions as an exclusive hotel and conference centre.
|01/01/2012 - 31/12/2015||Monday - Saturday||18:00 - 20:00|
Last updated byHORESTA firstname.lastname@example.org
- teambuilding (skal bestilles)
- 10-50 people (i restaurant max. 55 personer)
- banqueting rooms (med plads op til 200 personer)
- elevator (dog ikke til værelserne)
- free parking
- internet (gratis)
- parking for motor coaches (gratis)
- Small Danish Hotels
- mid range
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.261494999
Latitude : 57.155108