Ry Church was built in 1909. It was designed by S.F. Kyhnel, and consists of choir, nave and tower.
Between choir and nave there are three arcades on granite pillars. The altarpiece was painted by Poul Steffensen. The font of steatite from 1909 was donated by Groenholt Church.
The painter Poul Steffensen is buried at the churchyard, and on his grave is a monument with a portrait medallion made by the sculptor Elias Oelsgaard.
For further information regarding church services go to the church's own website: www.rykirke.dk
|06/01/2013 - 29/12/2014||Sunday||-|
Last updated byDestination Skanderborg email@example.com
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.7659650000
Latitude : 56.091084