Estvad Church

Foto: Bill Pharsen
Attractions
Churches
Indirizzo

Flyndersøvej 17

7800 Skive

Contact

E-mail:bkrk@km.dk

Mobile:21243602

Romanesque nave and chancel built of raw and split fieldstones, and where corners and gabs in the walls are lined with hewn ashlar. The tower was built of mediaeval large brick in ca. 1470. The porch was added in the 18th century and rebuilt in 1950-51, the porch gable is the only part left from the original building. The late Gothic triptych dates back to 1512. It is decorated with carved wood figures depicting the evangelists. Several Romanesque frescoes, which date back to ca. 1225, were uncovered in 1890's.

Indirizzo

Flyndersøvej 17

7800 Skive

Facilities

Village church

Parish church

Prodotti correlati

Updated by:
Destination Limfjorden