A medieval church consisting of Romanesque nave with a late Gothic chancel. (Romanesque style = Norman style in England). Porch to the South and vestry to the North. From the middle of the 1600’s until 1919 the church was part of Tranekær Estate. The letters F.A. 1861 can be seen in the weather vane. (Frederik Ahlefeldt). The pulpit is a fine example of baroque carving worked by Lorentz Jørgensen in 1644 with the escutcheon of H. Christoffer Urne and F. Sophie Lindenow in addition to the monogram of Christian IV. The pulpit originates from Tranekær Church. The altar piece is Renaissance work from about 1600.