Typical renaissance castle built in 1556, 3 towers against north and one against south. The castle was built as a defence castle with scald holes and loop holes and surrounded by moats. The access to the castle was via a drawbridge. The horizontal lines in the building and the big windows are typical renaissance. To the castle belongs 2 wings from 1606 and the western wing has a family chapel. The court building from 1570 and the gatehouse from 1610 are in the outer estate.