Hjerm Church East - Struer
Hjerm Church East was built in 1904 of red bricks. It has short transepts, and to the west there is a tower with a tall pyramid spire. The roof is covered with slate. The church is built in a simple neo-Gothic style, and the interior of the church consists of whitewashed Gothic arches.
In 2004, the church got a new altar part with floating Communion table made of granite from Bornholm, and the altarpiece "The Large Hands" by Arne Haugen Sørensen. The light above is a "starry sky". "The Kiss of Juda" also by Arne Haugen Sørensen hangs on the north wall of the nave.