skip_to_main_content

Nørre Gørding Church

Nørre Gørding Church consists of a leaded roofed choir and nave, built in granite ashlar on a chamfered edge plinth.

Later was added a porch facing south.

Bell tower from the middle of the 18th century.

A Romanesque font of granite.

The pulpit, a renaissance-work, has the year 1609 painted on it.

Altarpart from the year 1972, made by the sculptor Erik Heide.

The organ is from 1957 (Frobenius).

The church was restored from 1967-68. 

Opening hours stated at the church.