Built approxmately 1200. The church is consecrated to Sct. Anna. Altapiece and pulpit from about 1600. The noble chairs are dated back to 1652. Ole Borch (dead 1690) known doctor and donor of legacy (Borchs College in Copenhagen) is born in the old vicrage in the parish.
The church is open om week days when the sexton is present. In 1996 it was restored.
Langagervej 2, Nr. Bork