In 1726 called " Østergade to beach ". At the top old wings of big merchant´s houses in Algade. In the Matas property timer frame with brick Chequer work, northernmost two panels of small Frisian bricks " Dutch clinker " from the 15 th century. From of old many well-to-do tradesmen have lived in the well-preserved street, which is characterized by houses from the 17th century. No. 13 has two floors towards the street, but only one at the back. The nice front door is from the first part of the 17th century. The house next door no. 15 is a good example of a restoration by architect Draiby, who founded the Society of Preservation.