Kløverstierne is a national path concept that offers rich opportunities to walk, bike or run a measured and marked route while obtaining many good experiences.
A kløversti consists of four routes that all start at a centrally placed Kløversti pole. In Sæby, it is placed on Sæby harbour by the bridge over Sæby stream.
The Kløversti can also be found on your mobile phone via Endomondo.
The route goes through the old part of the town to the southern edge of the town past the kindergarten. In Gybels Plantage, you pass a small lake with ducks and coots. In addition, there are exercise tools, a lunch pack house and a bonfire place.
This is a moderate walk or run that is also well qualified to a picknick with the family, so just bring the pram.
Experiences en route:
- Klostergyden and Det Gamle Rådhus from 1801
- Råd- and Tinghuset from 1848 ”For Retfærdigheden” (For justice)
- Kindergarten St. Toftelund with animal stable
- Gybels Plantage. Lake, exercise track and lunch pack house.
- Minibyen Sæby. Sæby’s houses from about 1900 size 1:10. Garage open for visits.
- Sæby Redningshus. Sæby Rednings- and Bjærgelaug. Pyramidal with lookout post.
- Fruen fra Havet. The landmark and figurehead by M. Benthe Norheim.
Map over the red route