skip_to_main_content

Sir Church

Sir Church is a Roman church from the end of the 14th. century, altered and extended in 1888.

The altarpiece is made by Johan T. Skovgaard: The good herd who is wearing a blue coat. At the restauration of the church in 1981 the same blue colour was used for paiting of the chairs etc.

It has a characteristic flagstone floor from the 1880´ies.

300 year old pulpit from the renaissance.

The pulpit is painted by Sven H. Mikkelsen. Architect Alan H. Mikkelsen.

The organ of the church is quite outstanding.