Sjørring Church

Foto: Thy Turistforening
Attractions
Churches
Village church.
Indirizzo

Næstrupvej 4, Sjørring

7700 Thisted

Contact

E-mail:jeka@km.dk

Telefono:+45 97 93 10 61

fax:96188007

The church was originally dedicated to Our Lady, and is characterized by the fact that Sjørring, in the Middle Ages, was the capital of this part of Thy.
The ship's north-door, not used, has a few rare, free-standing columns with molded handles.
The south portal has been removed, but was repositioned during a restoration in 1875.

In the graveyard, there is the so-called bispegrav with two prism-formed boulders.

A leaflet about the church can be purchased on site.

FOTOS: Niels Clemmensen
Indirizzo

Næstrupvej 4, Sjørring

7700 Thisted

Updated by:
VisitNordvestkysten, Thy