The church consists of a Romanesque nave, Renaissance chancel, Gothic tower. Relief showing a stonemason with pick hammer in ashlar set low in south wall of chancel. Original window in north wall of nave with glass mosaic by Jais Nielsen from 1957. Altarpiece in Renaissance style from about 1590. Altar covered in ceramic tiles by Jais Nielsen from 1957. Romanesque granite baptismal font. High Renaissance pulpit with new paintings by Niels Larsen Stevns in the panels. Swpulchral tablet of Knud Gyldenstierne, died 1636, and his family, in porch, three Medieval gravestones of members of the Gyldenstierne family and others. Two bells. according to tradtion, Peder Gyldenstierne brought back the large bell from a swedisgh church during the Seven Years' War.