Blicher Stenen

Foto: VisitSkanderborg
Attractions
Monuments
Indirizzo

Himmelbjergvej 20

8680 Ry

Contact
The beautiful natural stone with St. St. Blicher's symbol - the wood lark - resting on the top, was erected on October 11, 1882 on St. St. Blicher's 100th birthday.

The inscription reads: 'In 1839 St. St. Blicher summoned for the first time a Danish popular meeting here'.
Indirizzo

Himmelbjergvej 20

8680 Ry

Facilities

Monument

Sculpture

Updated by:
VisitAarhus, Skanderborg