Odense Harbour Bath - go for a free swim
Take a dip at Odense Harbour
You will find Odense Havnebad in the heart of Odense Harbour. It opened in the summer of 2016. The structure resembles a ship with a deck and cabin, making it easy to find. It can accommodate a total of 300 guests at a time. It's free to use and open all year round, making it perfect for winter bathers. During the summer, the water is at least 20°, and in winter, at least 3°. If you want to keep track, you can see the current temperature of water and air on the swimming pool's website. As a guest of the harbour swimming pool, you have access to:
- Changing facilities
- A large sauna (85°). Remember a towel to sit on
- Small locker for valuables
A lifeguard will be periodically present during opening hours.
- The swimming pool is open all year round but closed on 25 December and 01 January.
- If you have forgotten something, please drop by during public opening hours. Unfortunately, it is not possible to call or email.
- The water in the harbour bath is an established chlorine pool, as the water in Odense Harbour is unfortunately not clean enough to swim in.
- Although the harbour bath is an outdoor facility, smoking is not allowed on the premises, including e-cigarettes.