Outrup Church is located with a view across Dragstrup Vig and Thy. During the restoration of the church's ashlar stone wall in 1975 a large granite head was found, which now hangs in the tower room. In the north and south walls there are two preserved niches from the laymans altar. The altar piece and pulpit are from the start of the 1600s. The model ship was made by Johan Berg about 1910.