Thy Whiskey is a family-owned whiskey distillery.
Visiting a whisky distillery is an experience for all the senses. At Thy Whisky, you're involved throughout the entire process, from the grains in our fields to the whisky in your glass.
The distillery shop and tasting room is open every weekday all year round. Here you can enjoy a selection of the farm's whiskey, between the barrels in the old horse stable, and buy a selection of goods made from the farm's raw materials in their organic farm shop.
The farm shop is open on weekday from 11 to 15.
You can also take part in a tour and whiskey tasting. Here you experience the entire production of whiskey, from the grain of the field to the finished bottle and taste different examples of our whiskey, a beer made from our malt and a few other specialties made from the farm's raw materials.
Thy Whiskey is open for visits all year round:
- Farm shop and tasting room open every weekday at 11 am - 3 pm
- Sale of whiskey and other products from the farm.
- Drop-in tasting: We will serve three glasses of our whiskies and briefly explain how we make award-winning whisky from the grains grown on our estate. Price: 75 DKK per set. No reservation needed.
Guided tour and tasting
- Price 100-200 DKK per person, duration approx. 2 hours
- Language: Danish, English or German
- Weekdays and weekends all year around, see dates here: https://thy-whisky.holdbar.com/en
Private tours by appointment (10-50 people).