Vejstrupgaard

Foto: VisitSvendborg
Attractions
Castles and manor houses
Indirizzo

Vejstrupgårds Allé 1

5882 Vejstrup

Contact

Telefono:62281919

fax:62281234

The history of the place dates back to the 14th century. The oldest part of the manor house was built in 1754, to which in 1802 was added another floor together with 6 zink-plated domes by Hans Kofoed. The domes were removed in 1842 giving the manor house its present appearance. A well preserved watermill belongs to the property. The castle is not open to the public.
Indirizzo

Vejstrupgårds Allé 1

5882 Vejstrup

Facilities

By appointment only

Updated by: