Vildtbane Hunting Stone

Foto: Ishøj Turistbureau
Attractions
Monuments
Indirizzo

Ishøj Dyrepark

2635 Ishøj

Contact

In 1775 Christian VII raised this stone in Tranegilde to mark the boundary of his hunting grounds. As early as 1624 Christian IV had acquired four farms in Tranegilde which he used as hunting grounds or “vildtbane” as they were called.

Today the area where this stone was raised is part of Ishøj Wildlife Park.

The hunting horn in Ishøj municipality's town arms refers to the hunting grounds and stone.

Indirizzo

Ishøj Dyrepark

2635 Ishøj

Facilities

Monument

Prodotti correlati

Updated by:
Wonderful Copenhagen